gaiagal

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Silly Santa

Santa Claus North Pole, Earth Dear Santa, I have been a good girl. It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kate's Office party. It was Leslie who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 23 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like rosemary. I thought it was funny when I put Miko's scarf on my head and danced the flamenco on the sink while singing `Groove is in the Heart'. I didn't mean to break Kate's iPod and don't know why kate would accuse me of insurance fraud. I don't remember calling Arthur's wife a hilarious sheep---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and orange lipstick! And when I threw up on Donna's husband's ear, it was only because I ate too much of that gluten-free cake. After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my sleigh through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a rotten kitty and have me arrested for streaking! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all mind-blowing and subtle. And I'm really not to blame for any of this raunchy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money! Sincerely and stately yours, dawn (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 23 bucks!
OK, if you're really bored....go here and write your own letter to Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home