gaiagal

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Spell casting

So this week we visited the neurologist, naturopath, and endodontist. Hopefully we are not adding to the list of "conditions" in our family. I had the third root canal (on the same tooth), and it became inflamed and infected on Friday. I've spent the last two days in bed, sick with pain, antibiotics, and narcotics. Oh, and that letter-- still not here. And to torture me further...the hot water heater is broken, and even my handy husband can't fix it. He did boil lots of water for me to soak for a bit in the tub tonight, and took great care of me and Lily this weekend. Looking forward to a new week. A pain and infection-free start to Fall, complete with a statement of approval from CIS.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2005 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Miko said…

    Poor, poor baby! I'm so sorry for you. They gave me some pretty trippy stuff for pain in the hospital, I only wish I'd saved it so I could send it over (but typical me, I guzzled the whole lot, it was like going back to my teens or something).

    Hurry up letter, come! Do you want me to put in a special word for you the next time I go the shrine? It seems to be working really well for my other friends.

     
  • At 9/12/2005 07:56:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    Wow, sounds like an awful week. Hopefully this next week will bring lots of sunshine. Sorry you're having such a miserable time of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home