gaiagal

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Get your New Yorker!

Today's the day, our PSA for WomenHeart is in this week's New Yorker. So flip through it while in the checkout line, and find the 4-page pull out special ad. I haven't seen it yet, it's only in major city areas....apparently not Hartford....despite the fact that we are two hours from NYC and Boston. More heart stuff: WomenHeart Survival Charm My 5 year anniversary is coming up, but I don't want a charm that says "5-year Survivor", because I sure don't want the survival to end there. You know how that goes. My Mommy Has a Big Heart t-shirt for Lily (Get it? I have dilated cardiomyopathy?)

1 Comments:

  • At 9/01/2005 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    I've been seeing a wonderful touching ad on TV. I'll see if I can find a New Yorker. I'll have to hunt down a magazine or book store, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home