gaiagal

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

D-O-G Trouble

This morning as Lily and I were going through our morning routine, I was surprised when I noticed Willow sitting on the front step looking in at us. I thought she was safely locked in our fenced-in back yard. I still don't know how she got out. We live on a very busy road, I'm glad she had the sense to stick close to home. Now, as I type, Miss Willow finds herself locked in the bathroom. She likes to lay on the cool tile floor in our downstairs half-bath, and sometimes manages to close the door when trying to get out. This time she must have also pushed the button, locking the door from the inside. On my side of the doorknob there is a small hole, I'm guessing for just this type of situation. But I can't unlock it. I've tried toothpicks, a wire hanger, and a metal BBQ skewer. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 8/10/2005 07:18:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    Icepick. We have those kinds of doorknobs too, and they're usually very easy to unlock by jiggling the icepick in the hole.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home