gaiagal

Monday, August 08, 2005

1-800-UGH

The phone numbers turned into words and phrases completely annoy me. I'd rather remember a number than try and translate a word into the right number on the keypad. 1-800-832-CCSU is the one that sparked this post. I have to enroll in some grad courses in order to keep my state certification for teaching. The state requires a certain amount of credits to renew the certificate. Well, there hasn't been any classes for me in the past 4 years, so I need to get cracking. Add it to the list of bureaucratic agency that I'll be struggling with in the coming months.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/09/2005 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    I too am annoyed by these letter phone numbers. It requires far too much thought for something as simple as making a call.

     
  • At 8/11/2005 11:46:00 AM, Blogger krista said…

    This is too funny. 832-CCSU has been the bane of our existence this week. Everytime we call it and try to get a live person, it hangs up on us. So truly, I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home