gaiagal

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Let me off the rollercoaster

No twins for us. Glad to have a resolution, because this limbo is not an easy place to be. Now we'll continue with plan A. I called my mom, and in her typical bizarre way of "comforting" my disappointment says, "well, frankly I was worried how you'd handle twins, anyway." I should know better. Shortly after this came, "well, happy birthday, I'm sorry I didn't get a card off to you." My husband also announced that he hadn't managed to do anything for me either. (and therefore my daughter) Hey, maybe this means that they are actually planning a super-fabulous birthday surprise! He's bluffing! A girl can dream, right? The upside is, my friend in Japan (who obviously has it all together) sent a birthday card which arrived today. Thank you, Miko!!! You made my day! Happy 37th birthday to me tomorrow!

3 Comments:

  • At 7/22/2005 12:04:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    Miko is just awesome. Happy birthday tomorrow.

     
  • At 7/22/2005 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    And, sorry that you're not getting the twins. You'd have done just fine with them.

     
  • At 7/23/2005 03:56:00 AM, Blogger Miko said…

    Happy, happy birthday! I'm glad my card arrived in time, I have a bad habit of leaving stuff until the last minute. The twins are going where they are supposed to be going, and your new child/ren will arrive when the time is right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home