gaiagal

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Interview with the kid

A Father's Day interview conducted and recorded by Lily's teacher: Why I love my Daddy: Because he's my dad...and, uh....next question... What color hair does your Daddy have? Black What color eyes does your Daddy have? Uh, that's a hard one. Black. How tall is your Daddy? About 50 weights. What does your Daddy like to do? Shave, build....that's about it. Oh, he likes to play with me. What is your Daddy's favorite food? Bolongna My Daddy is happy when.... I'm good. Sometimes he has about this much patience. *holding up fingers to show an inch*

2 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2005 06:13:00 AM, Anonymous Jenn said…

    This is very cute.
    I think I'll interview my daughter with the same questions and post in over the weekend.

     
  • At 6/29/2005 05:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw, there's no-one like Dad!

    When I was little I genuinely believed that my father's name was "Daddy Cross!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home