gaiagal

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One thing that gets underestimated are the moms in the world. And when the moms have had enough of their children dying for causes that they don't agree with - once they really understand that the causes aren't what they're told they are - then there is a revolution. But it happens internally first, and sometimes very quietly. It's not always with machetes and gunfire.
Just came from the Tori show. Today was great! Beautiful weather, hanging outside with the little family, then dinner and a concert with Kate. Something about being in a room with Tori. Four sets of keyboards, and one voice. At times she played two keyboards at once. Her albums are the soundtrack of my adult life. Oh, and I still have that fantasy that she is my sister.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/11/2005 01:07:00 AM, Blogger funkyjunkie said…

    she is definitely something to see. so rich and emotional and just rich. sounds like you had a superb day. :)

     
  • At 4/11/2005 07:12:00 PM, Anonymous chasmyn said…

    I'm not sure what happened but in the last few days your blog looks REALLY wonky on my screen. Email me and I'll send you a screenshot to show you what I mean. Did you do something different?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home