gaiagal

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I bring you this week's Lilyisms:

From the back seat, going over Talcott Mountain: "Mommy, are mountains like Mother Earth having chicken pox?" On her hands and feet, tush in the air, backing up to my computer chair: "Cute butt delivery for Mom!" This morning, over gluten-free pancakes: Me, to kid: "Could you possibly be any cuter?" Kid, to me: "Could you be any cuter, Mommy?" Me (gleefully): "You think I'm cute?" Kid: "Well, yeah. Except your butt." *Decided not to pursue this one* Did you notice a theme? She's discovered potty talk. Poop, pee, and butts are regulars. Yep, I fear that home visit from the social worker for our adoption proceedings.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/12/2005 06:12:00 PM, Blogger Miko said…

    LOL, LOL, LOL!

    She is one smart cookie, all right! Is she really only four?

    Wait till she hits her teens and the "butt" comments become more frequent and far-less innocent. Well, I don't know if girls do it, but boys certainly do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home