gaiagal

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cryptic message for Miko

You are so sweet! Thank you for the package that arrived today. Lily is toting around the little green guy proudly proclaiming that it will allow her to heal from anything in 5 days. And if only you could have heard her tell her dad today that SHE got a package from JAPAN. "You know, it's on the other side of the world. The moon is probably there now." It was a lovely suprise. There is something special in snail mail and a hand-written letter. I'd like that custom to stick around for awhile.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2005 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Miko said…

    Whoa! That was speedy indeed! I sent it on Monday (of this week ) afternoon, and was told that it would probably go in Tuesday's post. I really wasn't expecting it to arrive for a couple of weeks! I'm glad Lily likes the stuff! Traditionally the talismans have to be replaced every year, so I'll be sure to send another in 2006!

    I miss snail mail too!

    When I was 10, I had a penpal in Boston.

    I took the womenheart bangle off for the cat-scan (they didn't tell me to, but I thought I'd better do it just to be on the safe side) and then when it was all over I put it back on, before my bra even! Ha ha ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home