gaiagal

Friday, January 07, 2005

Finally!

After 2 days snowed in, the sun is out today and the sky was blue this morning. It was a beautiful morning with everything coated in ice. Lily did some sledding yesterday, I think we may head out again. She can stay out in the snow for much longer, but my feet freeze. I've been in a bit of a funk this week, I think because the new public service announcements are done for WomenHeart. It's photo of me and Lily, and the lead copy is "Her father's eyes, her mother's heart disease. " ouch. Well, yeah...it's not like I don't know that I likely passed my faulty cardiology genes onto her. But seeing it in print is disturbing. I agreed to the project, and the message is powerful. No regrets. Just feeling a little off emotionally this week. If I can get WomenHeart's permission, I'll post the new PSA here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home