gaiagal

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Again!

Another snow day today! No school for Lily, and full moon gathering cancelled for tonight. At least I cleaned the house in preparation for tonite, so I don't have to do that. I believe we'll be making valentines. I've been shopping a bit, I need a new suit. I have a couple of national TV gigs for heart month coming in February. I never go to the mall, but I may need to. I just don't enjoy shopping with a 4-year old. Everything in the stores is pastel now. Not my colors. Did you know that there are specific colors that look better on camera? Black and white suits are not great. I'm looking for something in an olive green, slate blue, or eggplant. I'm realizing that I likely won't find that at this time of year. I'd like to post the new WomenHeart PSA here, but I don't know how.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home