gaiagal

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Procrastination

I am having 21 people for dinner tomorrow. I have much cleaning and cooking to do. Instead I'm checking out my blogroll, and avoiding the oven. If you're wondering where I am tonight, I'm preparing a feast. Just made brownies with M&Ms for the kidlets, and truffles rolled in pistachios and chocolate for the adults. Now I need to organize myself for an early morning kitchen party, in which I plan on listening to Ani DiFranco while preparing roasted root vegetables, baked acorn squash with garlic and pine nuts, spinach, prosciutto and melon salad, mashed potatoes, roast beef, and asparagus. I'm hungry now! Good thing I enjoy cooking. The outlaws arrive tomorrow at 1:00. I'll have a martini about 12:30, and simply try to be amused all day. Wish me luck.
Bumper stickers spotted today:
BUCK
FUSH
&
Fermer le Bush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home