gaiagal

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'm done.

I say this hopefully...holiday shopping, wrapping, creating is done. Except for the food I'm bringing to gatherings tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday. Here are the capes I made for the kids, a cheery hat and scarf for Lilster, and a necklace for someone I hope is too busy to read my blog today. Now I'll try and simply enjoy the anticipation that is about to make my daughter burst to bits. She's talking more than normal. Those who know her understand my pain. Sunrise to when I wrestle her into bed she is talking. Or singing. Her preschool had a holiday program yesterday. It won't surprise you that we both videotaped and took photos. The teacher told me that they expected Lily to carry the class through the program, which she did. Loud, proud, and off-key, without rhythm, and made-up melody. It was fabulous.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/23/2004 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Your sweet Lily has the most adorable face. What a doll. Hope your days have been stress-free. Sending love and blessings your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home