gaiagal

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What a life....

So this is my job? Hanging out with a fun kid on a beautiful fall day in Connecticut. I'm a happy woman. We spent some time at a petting farm today, and played with 3-week old piglets. Unbearably cute. We tromped through a pumpkin patch and helped load pumpkins onto a wagon while all around us the leaves are changing and falling. This is a view of Talcott Mountain looking north, and another looking south. We live on the eastern face of the mountain. The tower in the background is an interesting museum, it used to be a home. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this season?

2 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2004 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Lester said…

    Enjoy every moment as the fall weather around here is too dame short!! And yes I do agree, your kid is incredibly fun not to mention cute, intellegent and talented.

     
  • At 10/13/2004 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    I wish we had a longer fall. It seems to go by way too fast. I love your pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home