gaiagal

Thursday, September 02, 2004

We are off to MA again this weekend, to the Cape and then to the Faire. I am excited to be near the ocean, for the feel of Fall, and to be away from the house for a few days. The Faire is always entertaining; the people watching, food, and general atmosphere are so refreshing. We stay in a condo owned by the company where my hub works. It's furnished, on the Cape, one block from a private beach, and my favorite luxury: 200+ channels on some super-cable set up. I don't watch TV at home much, always distracted by housework and the computer. I don't have either distraction there, AND I have at my fingertips MTV classic (only videos... early 80s through mid-90s), as well as The Independent Film Channel. Last time we were there, I stayed up too late watching TV, and found myself wanting to argue with Lily about what we would watch the next morning: Scooby Doo or MTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home