gaiagal

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunflowers and Dakini


Well, I finally booted the last of the women out of my house at 2:45am. We learned and practiced Dakini, it was short and powerful. (we did not wear bikinis, but several drank martinis) Keri brought incredible herbs and the monster sunflower all from her organic farm. Somehow, everyone brought things in shades of nasturium: orange, red, yellow. We celebrated 3 birthdays this week: 30, 33, and 51 years. I am so lucky to have these women in my life, and I've even more grateful that Lily has a chance to be close to them. And, I'm pretty sure that my husband doesn't mind having a houseful of beautiful women every now and then.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/26/2004 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Sounds like a great girls night. And the flowers are so gorgeous. You always have such fun interesting posts.

     
  • At 9/27/2004 10:55:00 AM, Blogger krista said…

    Sounds wonderful, Dawn. I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I hope I can whine myself into another invite.

     
  • At 9/27/2004 07:36:00 PM, Blogger Corey said…

    Dawn,
    I just want to say thank you for welcoming into the circle and your home. I had an amazing time....

    Corey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home