gaiagal

Thursday, July 08, 2004

New Socks

I just got my order in the mail from Sock Dreams. It's a most fun early birthday present for me....and John sure liked looking at the site, too. The ever-mischievous new additon got hold of my favorite sock and brought it out to her stomping ground: the backyard. Other items I've discovered out there this week include: Lily's favorite stuffed animal, Unicorn, a nail file, a squeeze bottle of stain remover, and the kitchen sponge. Hace un calor fatal hoy. Too hot for socks....but I sure want to wear those new over-the-knee stripes. I think I may have to order another pair in different color to wear this Fall...as I don't like things to match much.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/10/2004 01:17:00 AM, Blogger Bsti said…

    I am wearing the black and grey right this very moment.

    Oh yeah, I stole your icon and put it in the gallery, hope you don't mind!

     
  • At 7/10/2004 01:51:00 PM, Blogger niqkita said…

    Hurray for puppies & socks!!!
    they're two if my favorite things ~:)

     
  • At 7/10/2004 03:49:00 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    Niq, Bsti and Chas...thanks for your comments! I hope to figure out how to get a blogroll going...then I'll be able to post the blogs I frequent. (most of which you all led me to.) Maybe get 'Hello' to work, too...

     
  • At 7/13/2004 03:46:00 PM, Blogger weirdpixie said…

    hooray on the new blog! nice to have you around, i'll be sure to stop by frequently to catch up on what YOU have been posting ::)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home