gaiagal

Friday, July 23, 2004

It's the 23rd!

Ugh....with all the 23 synchs happening this week, don't know if I should embrace this day or hide under the covers.  I never have been able to decide if it is my lucky number or my nightmare number.  This weekend I will come up with a list of connections to my life.  Of course, with my limited math abilities, I'll see only the obvious.   To think there is a whole group of people out there pondering 23.... The birthday was lovely, and it was nice to go out.  Most of my friends are kidless, and their lifestyles permit different hours than mine with a 3 year-old....so I'll pay for it today.  We met at 10pm, had a martini, and went out to hear some live music.   The two birthday girls are in the center of the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home