gaiagal

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

3.2 Year Life Cycle Matrix

This is an interesting read.  I've always been confronted with the number '23' in my life.  It's rarely been pleasant....several deaths and other traumatic events have occured on the 23rd. I try not to be superstitious about it.  I honestly thought it had something to do with me personally until I chatted with a mathematician one day who explained to me that there is some mathematical basis for my observations.  He also told me that any combination of 2 and 3 creates these sort of glitches in the universe that allow for chaos.  In looking at the matrix on this site, I eyeballed the life cycle and some of the major events in my life.  Sure enough, they do line up. 

5 Comments:

  • At 7/21/2004 09:54:00 PM, Blogger JohnFen said…

    ...and Eris smiles a secret smile.

     
  • At 7/22/2004 12:05:00 AM, Blogger sauceruney said…

    23's are everywhere you look it seems...

    Especially when you least expect it.

     
  • At 7/22/2004 12:07:00 AM, Blogger sauceruney said…

    weird. my link doesn't work when you click on it, but it does if you copy/paste

    http://www.incunabula.org/blog/archive/2003_08_10_index.html#106058083550865440

     
  • At 7/22/2004 08:11:00 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    You guys must think I'm quite sheltered. It was just this past November when I learned that 23 had any more significance than just to ME. I learned about it because I was discussing 'numerology'...the fact that my friend died on the 320th day of the year at 3:02. This guy was so moved by the fact that I (a linguist...can just barely number pages) was tuned into this in my day to day.

    I'm enjoying the links you've directed me to. Maybe numbers aren't so bad. ;)

     
  • At 7/23/2004 01:10:00 AM, Blogger JohnFen said…

    No, not at all! Most people don't realize that the 23 thing isn't something only they notice. You just happened to stumble across a pack of very, very strange people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home